Re: cheap silent dvds

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 19, 2002
      Whom are you refering to?

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 20, 2002
        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Whom are you refering to?
        >
        > -Dario.

        I was referring to BlueOrchid's (Jenny) site called MartianCoquette
        something something...

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 21, 2002
          Thanks for clearing that up for me.

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 23, 2002
            Check out Grapevine Video and Kino On Video for the Clara Bow films
            that your looking for. Their web addresses are, respectively,
            http://www.grapevinevideo.com and http://www.kino.com

            -Dario.

            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., Perry Leuthard

            cheaptrickaz@y... the email name gigglesmagnolia part got cut off.
            > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:Good for you, Jenny!!!
            >
            > -Dario.
            >

            > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., blueorchid99999
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > heeee, happily the girl I'm staying with has the very-expensive
            > setup
            > > to do just that ;D --jenny
            > >

            > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., nutsaboutclara
            > <no_reply@y...>
            > > wrote:
            > > > Good luck on finding a burner that does just that!
            > > >
            > > > -Dario.
            > > >

            > > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., blueorchid99999
            > > and
            > > > difficult