Re: cheap silent dvds

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 18, 2002
      What happened to the home page listed in your Yahoo profile? I wanted
      to visit that, but it seems to be lost in '404-land'...
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 19, 2002
        Whom are you refering to?

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 20, 2002
          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > Whom are you refering to?
          >
          > -Dario.

          I was referring to BlueOrchid's (Jenny) site called MartianCoquette
          something something...

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 21, 2002
            Thanks for clearing that up for me.

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 23, 2002
              Check out Grapevine Video and Kino On Video for the Clara Bow films
              that your looking for. Their web addresses are, respectively,
              http://www.grapevinevideo.com and http://www.kino.com

              -Dario.

              --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., Perry Leuthard

              cheaptrickaz@y... the email name gigglesmagnolia part got cut off.
              > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:Good for you, Jenny!!!
              >
              > -Dario.
              >

              > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., blueorchid99999
              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > heeee, happily the girl I'm staying with has the very-expensive
              > setup
              > > to do just that ;D --jenny
              > >

              > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., nutsaboutclara
              > <no_reply@y...>
              > > wrote:
              > > > Good luck on finding a burner that does just that!
              > > >
              > > > -Dario.
              > > >

              > > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., blueorchid99999
              > > and
              > > > difficult