man do I really really hate Yahoo...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 10:02 AM
      In a month or so we've lost at least a fourth of our members due to
      Yahoo's asinine 'bouncing' policy. And now I can't even unbounce them.
      I'm sure that in the boardroom at Yahoo somebody must be looking at
      the figures and wondering why they're not making any money or
      something like that...

      "gee we tried all your suggestions...

      "bombard the users with popup ads... check
      "put a lot of 'interrupt' pages in the chat pages to waste people's
      time and bandwidth... check
      "crowd out chatpage postings with giant slow loading ads... check
      "advertize nothing but the shadiest and dodgiest businesses that
      no-one in their right mind would patronize... check
      "fix it so that anyone can transmit a virus through our system to you
      but if you try and send that e-mail to our 'abuse center' it gets
      blocked - so there's no way to put a stop to virus senders... check
      "screw up links inside postings so that no-one can go to them... check
      "block access to the full size of photographs so that even the
      original owner can't get at the in chatpages so we can sell them
      ourselves... check
      "change everybodies privacy settings without telling them... check
      "sell all our user's private information to spammers... check
      "bounce out all the members who've changed or blocked their E-mail
      addresses... check
      "all in all act all weaseley and scummy and like we're doing you a big
      favor and all that... check

      "I wonder why we're not raking in money hand over fist...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26 10:25 AM
        Gee....maybe we Yahoo! user should conduct an Israeli-type raid on
        Yahoo! and kick the living (BLEEP) out of them! Any takers?

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>