BEGGARS OF LIFE(1928)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 12:54 PM
      Hi everyone!
      Yours truly, "nutsaboutclara", saw BEGGARS OF LIFE(1928)
      last Friday night at SILENT MOVIE. I must apologize for neglecting
      to mention it last week, since I decided to take two weeks off from
      the internet, here at the public library. But, anyway, I had a great
      time, watching the film and seeing Michael Mortilla playing the music
      to the film, beautifull. I also wore my Louise Brooks T-shirt for
      all to see.

      Until next time,

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2003
        Hi everyone! This past week, Grapevine Video has mailed out their
        new August/September flyer and the film BEGGARS OF LIFE(1928)has just
        been issued on DVD. It's $19.95, plus S&H. Go get it before Nov.
        26. OR BE SQUARE!!!

        -Dario(nutsaboutclara).