P.S. Olive

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2002
      I forgot to tell you, Olive. I did see a brief segment of FLAMING
      YOUTH(1923), starring Colleen Moore, another favorite of mine, at
      SILENT MOVIE in Hollywood last year. The sgement was the one where
      Pat(the Colleen Moore caracter)is being romance by Conrad Nagel,
      while her party guest go out to pool for skinny-dipping! How
      Naughty!!!