Re: as seen on the other Louise Brooks sites

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2002
      Thank you, Olive. My pen-pal, Diana Serra Cary, the former "Baby
      Peggy", will be there this coming weekend, to present one of famous
      films, CAPTAIN JANUARY(1924). I called her the other day and asked
      her for some photographs of the Castro Theater. She told me that she
      would and that she would be wearing a black dress, to go with the
      gold curtain of the theater.

      -Dario.
      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., olive_e_thomas <no_reply@y...>