Well Yahoo's gone and done it again...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2002
      Those petty little fascists at Yahoo now won't let me 'unbounce'
      members they've thrown out of the system. Eventually one can presume
      that Yahoo itself will disappear if they keep this up.

      Since I can't keep people's memberships in this club y'all are gonna
      have to make sure your e-mail addresses are kept up to date and all
      that.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
        Maybe you should complain harder to Yahoo! They don't seem to be
        getting it, do they?

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>