Well we just seem to be hemorrhaging members...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2002
      Well we just seem to be hemorrhaging members by the score I just
      noticed that at least a dozen have quit so far. I hope it wasn't
      something I said...

      I can only guess that everyone is just fed up with Yahoo and I don't
      blame them. I wish there was another place tto move this club to but
      everyone else is just as bad, I guess. I'm open to suggestions....

      P.S. I tried hosting a club on the Micro & Soft Notwork and they're
      even worse than Yahoo believe it or not...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2002
        Oh, that's too bad. As Rick Nelson said in 1972, "You can't please
        everyone, so you've got to please yourself."

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>