JURY DUTY

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2002
      I'll be off to jury duty next week. If you don't hear from me,
      during the week, that's where I'll be.

      Until later,

      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2002
        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > I'll be off to jury duty next week. If you don't hear from me,
        > during the week, that's where I'll be.
        >
        > Until later,
        >
        > -Dario.

        Just remember if the glove don't fit you must aquit...
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2002
          HA,HA,HA! VERY FUNNY!!!

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>