Re: Linking from briefcase

    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2002
      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., mercutiaah <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Phew! Okay, I've finally uploaded all my Brooksie pix into my
      > briefcase, but I can't figure out how to link to it from the photo
      > album. Help!

      First you need to make sure the settings for that folder are set to
      public viewability.

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/photos/photos-18.html tells you how to
      do that

      then you can link each photo you want to share by going to

      d_mlink_form?.dir=/&.action=addlink&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo
      .com/group/thenewcovenoflouisebrooks/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=gr%26.view
      =t

      If yahoo breaks up that URL so you can't just click it and get the
      whole thing goto
      http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/thenewcovenoflouisebrooks/lst by
      clicking the photo option to the left. When you bring up that screen
      create an album for your photo links open it then select 'add photos'
      from the top line above the thumbnail view page - where it says 'add
      photo'.

      If you want to link to your briefcase (you could've uploaded them
      directly to here) select link to the web at the bottom of that upload
      page.

      That should get your photos linked to this site.....
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2002
        Or if all else fails, tell them to GO TO HELL!!! Brooksie will be
        waiting for them(Yahoo!, that is), with pitchfork and torch, ready to
        roast them "on a verbal fire".

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>