well once again...

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2002
      my propensity for tuning in great programs about halfway through
      screws me over...

      On TCM this evening they were running their biofilm of Clara Bow. From
      what I saw was intersting stuff...

      Wish I'd learn to check the damned TV guide more often...
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2002
        KINO ON VIDEO has the Clara documentary, in both VHS & DVD. Just
        click on to: http://www.kino.com for details.

        -Dario.

        P.S. HAPPY VIEWING!!!

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>