Re: Notice to members who opt to recieve E-mail messages

    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2002
      Thanks dasimperator. That individual sure had me fooled!

      -Dario

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > The message from satsuma_girls and it's reply have been removed for
      > inappropriate content and satsuma_girls has been banned from this
      > club. Please disregard their messages and don't visit their club as
      it
      > is an adult site and in no way related to Louise Brooks. Also I do
      not
      > want to give these spam scum the satisfaction of having won by
      > default...
      >
      > I you spam my club you will be dropped like a Louise Brooks
      boyfriend!
    • Doug Berger
      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2002
        At 12:20 AM 5/16/2002 +0000, olive_e_thomas wrote:
        >I have a whole folder full of Nigerian scam letters that Yahoo
        >does nothing about blocking and I've been getting unsolicited
        >'stock tips' and insurance quotes from a source that's clever
        >enough to change it's address with every mailing. If I could block
        >domain names or send back a false 'address invalid' notice to
        >the spammer they'd eventually get the hint....

        Try Mail Washer. I just installed it yesterday and it does what you are
        looking for if you use a POP3 mailbox.

        <http://www.mailwasher.net>
        Message 3 of 6 , May 24, 2002
          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., Doug Berger
          <cadfile@s...> wrote:
          > At 12:20 AM 5/16/2002 +0000, olive_e_thomas wrote:
          > >I have a whole folder full of Nigerian scam letters that Yahoo
          > >does nothing about blocking and I've been getting unsolicited
          > >'stock tips' and insurance quotes from a source that's clever
          > >enough to change it's address with every mailing. If I could
          block
          > >domain names or send back a false 'address invalid' notice
          > >the spammer they'd eventually get the hint....
          >
          > Try Mail Washer. I just installed it yesterday and it does what
          you are
          > looking for if you use a POP3 mailbox.
          >
          > <http://www.mailwasher.net>

          Sadly not a Macintosh compatible program. And the reason I'm
          on Mac is to avoid most of the pesky viruses that are rife in the
          smudged Windows world...
          Message 4 of 6 , May 24, 2002
            I think the subject has been milked for all it's worth. Can we go
            back to discussing Brooksie and other silent movie related subjects,
            PLEASE?!!!

            -Dario.

            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., olive_e_thomas <no_reply@y...>