Speaking of Clara Bow

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 29 12:10 AM
      I have an old (15 years or so) tape recording I took off the TV of
      Louise Brooks talking about Clara Bow for a documentary series on
      silent Hollywood (the episode was about Clara Bow and John Gilbert
      rise and demise). TCM replayed the series a couple years ago and I got
      most of the Clara Bow part (which is what I'd wanted because of Louise
      being interviewed). Something to look for on your TV schedule....
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 29 1:24 PM
        Thanks, but, HOLLYWOOD-THE PIONEER YEARS came out in 1979, not 1987!
        I saw that program originally on KHJ(now KCAL) Ch. 9 as a fifth grade
        student at that time. I saw it two more times after that(1983 and
        1987, both on KCET Ch. 28).

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 29 8:40 PM
          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > Thanks, but, HOLLYWOOD-THE PIONEER YEARS came out in 1979, not 1987!
          > I saw that program originally on KHJ(now KCAL) Ch. 9 as a fifth
          grade
          > student at that time. I saw it two more times after that(1983 and
          > 1987, both on KCET Ch. 28).

          Well I saw it on or around 1987....

          If somebody catches it as coming out on TCM again do let the rest of
          us know..
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 30 10:54 AM
            Well, I do know that Critics Choice Video has HOLLYWOOD on VHS. I
            wonder if they have a DVD version of it available?