Membership drive results so far.....

    Message 1 of 70 , Nov 14, 2000
      So far so good. We've got 18 members already.
      like this club, tell an enemy.....<br><br>Let's keep
      the revolutionary struggle going! ;o)<br><br>By the
      way the latest presidential results are in... Louise
      Brooks by 1 vote - (if you count a handheld tactical
      nuclear warhead as a "vote")<br><br>Thank you, Tony
      Saprano and Big Pussy for "helping" with the "vote
      count". You'll fid a "package" waitng for you
      at;<br>Third stall from the left<br>Lower Concourse Men's
      Room<br>Near Graybar Building tunnel<br>Grand Central
      "package" in the third stall from the right. That's for our
      new Senator
      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 14, 2000
        I've had a little fun with some of the captions. Hope you don't mind too much. ;o) <br>�