Amanda's Brooksie File

  • mercutiaah
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 9, 2002
      Hi everyone,
      I've recently posted my own Brooksie photo album among the gallery
      showcasing some rare and/or favorite Louise photos of mine. In the
      photo "Cuadro Flamenco", Louise is 5th from the left. It was a photo
      of a Denishawn production of the same name. And in the photo
      called "OnTour" she's sitting fourth from the right. Apologies for
      the poor quality of the photo entitled "gown", I had to scan a
      photocopy of it as it was from microfilm.
      Enjoy!

      -Amanda
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10, 2002
        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., mercutiaah <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi everyone,
        > I've recently posted my own Brooksie photo album among the gallery
        > showcasing some rare and/or favorite Louise photos of mine. In the
        > photo "Cuadro Flamenco", Louise is 5th from the left. It was a
        photo
        > of a Denishawn production of the same name. And in the photo
        > called "OnTour" she's sitting fourth from the right. Apologies for
        > the poor quality of the photo entitled "gown", I had to scan a
        > photocopy of it as it was from microfilm.
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > -Amanda

        Amanda:
        I must compliment you on your photo that you shared with us
        in this group. A few of them are familiar to me, but the Brooksie
        pictures when she was a Denishawn member are outstanding to say the
        least. Very interesting as well.

        Great job, Amanda!

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10, 2002
          Nice pictures but do you think you could load smaller versions of
          them? We're only allowed 30 megabytes of storage and in total you're
          using more than a full megabyte for the ones you've loaded. As a rule
          of thumb it's best to limit file sizes to under 175 kilobytes.

          I'm not gonna be real fussy about this till we reach our last megabyte
          of storage but do be fair to other users.

          If you have exceptionaly large files try putting them in your personal
          suitcase and linking them - NOTE: you have to set whatever folder you
          put them in to allow public viewing of files in them. Some of you
          linked to your briefcase but the pix won't load... That's why they're
          not loading...
        • mercutiaah
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 12, 2002

            > Amanda:
            > I must compliment you on your photo that you shared with
            us in this group. A few of them are familiar to me, but the Brooksie
            > pictures when she was a Denishawn member are outstanding to say the
            > least. Very interesting as well.
            >
            > Great job, Amanda!
            >
            > -Dario.

            Thanks Dario :)
          • mercutiaah
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 12, 2002
              My apologies, I didn't realize they were taking up so much space.
              I'll try to do as you suggested and link them from my suitcase.

              -Amanda
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 12, 2002
                You're welcome, Amanda! Try to ignore my second posting in regards
                to your photo album; I didn't see your reply until now.

                -Dario.