Shade of Blue

  • arizona1993
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
      I just posted a picture in the Album titled "Shade of Blue". Does
      anyone know of a source to get a larger higher quality version of
      this. I think it is a loveley shot of her and I would love to have a
      view it, thanks, Perry arizona1993@... or
      cheaptrick@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., "arizona1993"
        <Cheaptrick@c...> wrote:
        > I just posted a picture in the Album titled "Shade of Blue". Does
        > anyone know of a source to get a larger higher quality version of
        > this. I think it is a loveley shot of her and I would love to have
        > view it, thanks, Perry arizona1993@y... or
        > cheaptrick@c...

        "Shade of Blue" was Howard Stern's nickname in his teenage years.
        Just thought I'd throw that in.