Halos

  • lulu_in_box
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2002
      Hmm,I haven't been in here for sometime.I just decided to jump in and
      say hello to everyone.Take Care,Lulu
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2002
        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., lulu_in_box <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hmm,I haven't been in here for sometime.I just decided to jump in
        and
        > say hello to everyone.Take Care,Lulu

        Nice of you yo drop by. So sorry about the 'Forced March' to the
        crummy Yahoo Groups, but obviously it was not my choosing. I hate
        Yahoo Groups with a passion and if there was a better groupsite out
        there or a program that would let me build my own site I'd move to