Just remembered another Brook-a-like actress

  • rhcolcock
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18 7:50 PM
      This actress, I believe was born January 14, 1923, and I am sure was
      a sweetheart of her many fans. Who remembers Mary Ann Jackson? She
      was famous for her Brooksie bob. Perhaps she was mentioned before
      here and I missed it. Just love to remember the Good Ol' Days.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19 2:29 PM
        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., rhcolcock <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > This actress, I believe was born January 14, 1923, and I am sure
        was
        > a sweetheart of her many fans. Who remembers Mary Ann Jackson?
        She
        > was famous for her Brooksie bob. Perhaps she was mentioned before
        > here and I missed it. Just love to remember the Good Ol' Days.

        Sure I know about her. She's the little girl in OUR GANG(later known
        as THE LITTLE RASCALS)who was in late silent/early talkie period of
        that famous short subject series.