Re: NEW MEMBER!!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2002
      Don't worry! You've brought up a couple of items
      which I, too, enjoy very much. Russia, I feel, has
      produced, along with Germany, the best composers of music
      in Europe. Even though my parents came from
      Argentina, on my father's side of the family, my ancestors
      came from the Ukraine. Imagine that! Gauchos and
      Cossacks in one bloodline.<br><br>-Dario.