Re: NEW MEMBER!!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 10:30 PM
      Welcome to the Coven. I also run the New Coven of
      Olive Thomas is case you're interested in some of the
      pre 'Jazz Age' silent stars you might want to check
      her out at URL
      time to kill, you might want to scroll thruough and
      archive some of these messages. When the New Covens are
      switched over to the Yahoo Groups (which has already
      happened to Lulu in Cyberspace) it seems that all of these
      messages will get lost in transit. Which is a shame but
      it's out of my hands. Yahoo is determined to inflict
      their poorly run Groups site on us Clubs users...