NEW MEMBER!!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2002
      Hi everyone! My name is Dario. I also by
      "nutsaboutclara" my e-mail address. I glad to join this club with
      other 'Brooksie' buffs. I'm a life long silent film and
      besides being a big Louise and Clara Bow("My Sweetheart,
      My Everything"), here are some other favorites of
      mine that I like to share: Charlie Chaplin, Laurel &
      Hardy, Harold Lloyd, Charlie Chase, Mabel Normand,
      Gloria Swanson, Greta Garbo, Douglas Fairbanks, Mary
      Pickford, Theda Bara, Colleen Moore, Rudolph Valentino, and
      Marilyn Monroe. I have 8 videos and DVDs of Brooksie,
      including the recently released DIARY DVD from Kino On
      Video and the SHOW OFF/PLASTIC AGE DVD from Image
      Entertainment, featuring both Clara and 'Brooksie'. I'm also a
      regular patron to SILENT MOVIE, a wonderful Hollywood, CA
      institution which exclusively shows silent film on a regular
      basis. In January of this year, I finally got the chance
      to IT'S THE OLD ARMY GAME(1926), starring Brooksie
      and W.C. Fields. It was a very unique film in
      itself.<br><br>I hope to meet everyone in this club
      soon!<br><br>-Dario(nutsaboutclara).