Re: Brooks Hairstyle

  • arizona1993
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2002
      One of my favorite ladies with a bob that is not
      Louise Brooks is not even an entertainer. The lady was
      Phil Hartman's first wife. She had a real nice bob
      with good straight lines and she had red hair. I have
      never been able to get a web picture of her. They
      interviewed her on a tabloid show several years ago when Phil
      was killed by his second wife. If it ever repeats I
      will tape it and will get a still and post it but so
      far no luck.
    • rhcolcock
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2002
        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., arizona1993 wrote:
        > One of my favorite ladies with a bob that is not
        > Louise Brooks is not even an entertainer. The lady was
        > Phil Hartman's first wife. She had a real nice bob
        > with good straight lines and she had red hair. I have
        > never been able to get a web picture of her. They
        > interviewed her on a tabloid show several years ago when Phil
        > was killed by his second wife. If it ever repeats I
        > will tape it and will get a still and post it but so
        > far no luck.

        Also, keep a witch for E! Profiles and A&E Biography of Phil hartman.
      • rhcolcock
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2002
          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., rhcolcock <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., arizona1993 wrote:
          > > One of my favorite ladies with a bob that is not
          > > Louise Brooks is not even an entertainer. The lady was
          > > Phil Hartman's first wife. She had a real nice bob
          > > with good straight lines and she had red hair. I have
          > > never been able to get a web picture of her. They
          > > interviewed her on a tabloid show several years ago when Phil
          > > was killed by his second wife. If it ever repeats I
          > > will tape it and will get a still and post it but so
          > > far no luck.
          >
          > Also, keep a watch for E! Profiles and A&E Biography of Phil
          hartman.
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2002
            wrote:
            > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., rhcolcock <no_reply@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., arizona1993 wrote:
            > > > One of my favorite ladies with a bob that is not
            > > > Louise Brooks is not even an entertainer. The lady was
            > > > Phil Hartman's first wife. She had a real nice bob
            > > > with good straight lines and she had red hair. I have
            > > > never been able to get a web picture of her. They
            > > > interviewed her on a tabloid show several years ago when Phil
            > > > was killed by his second wife. If it ever repeats I
            > > > will tape it and will get a still and post it but so
            > > > far no luck.
            > >
            > > Also, keep a watch for E! Profiles and A&E Biography of Phil
            > hartman.

            That was unfortunate. Phil Hartman, dying the way he did. Poor
            guy. Great talent.