Brooke-a-likes

  • rhcolcock
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2002
      I don't know about other members here, but
      sometimes I fantasize various people including actresses
      how they would look in a Brooke-a-like hair style.
      Last year per chance I found a profile of a blonde
      Brooke-a-like. She was darling. Unfortunately she later changed
      her style and I lost contact with her. Few women
      could begin to match her universal beauty. I could
      probably name some who would be fascinating candidates.
      Maybe I am of a diffderent generation, but I certainly
      am attracted to this woman's beauty. Sometimes I
      feel that I may have known her in a previous life.
      Happy Valentine's Day Brooke, wherever you are.