Re: Amelie

  • muffinia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2002
      Amelie is a fantastic film, chock full of magic
      realism, wry, sweet, and with a signature Jean Pierre
      Jeunet sex-scene! Anyone who hasn't seen it should
      definitely do so. However, I have to say that I just do not
      get the parallels drawn between the film, the
      actress, her hairstyle and Ms Brooks! No disrespect to
      anyone who does, or to Audrey Tatou either (she's
      delicious), but I just don't see it. Sorry!