Amelie

  • Cerulean_Blu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2002
      Say, has anyone here heard of a little French
      movie called Amelie? Apparently it's a really sweet,
      feel-good film. I've yet to see it, and I hope it's still
      playing tomorrow (Friday).<br>My reason for posting here
      is that one reviewer for the film described the lead
      character as "Louise Brooks meets Snow White." <br>What a
      combination! :)