What's Brooksie cookin'?

    Message 1 of 70 , Nov 6, 2000
      Try the Brooksie Bacon egg 'n cheese
      iron skillet<br>Toast bread in toaster<br>put bacon in
      pan - cook<br>when theres enough fat from bacon to
      coat bottom of pan, put in egg<br>shove bacon to side
      of pan - keep cooking it<br>add salt and pepper to
      taste<br>when egg bottom has turned white flip egg<br>add
      cheese and turn off burner - let heat <br>"coast" the
      other side of egg.<br>remove toast from toaster<br>put
      egg and cheese on one piece of toast<br>put bacon
      slices on egg<br>cover with other slice of
      friend who knew somebody who hung out with a friend of
      Brooksie's in Germany
      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 14, 2000
        I've had a little fun with some of the captions. Hope you don't mind too much. ;o) <br>�