UK C4 to show Icons: Louise Brooks again

  • m_lawrence_uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      It's time for the Icons Three to leave town
      again! Channel 4 will be repeating the programme (made
      November/December 1999, first shown 1 May 2001) on Monday 14
      January 2002, 12:35pm to 12:50pm.<br><br>"Fans recall the
      impact made by legendary movie actresses as Andrew and
      Liz Collinge recreate their classic looks. In this
      edition: Louise Brooks."<br><br>Since the last showing,
      I've swapped my spectacles for contact lenses, shaved
      off my beard, and lost a little weight.<br><br>Happy