have post 2 stills from "City gone wild"

  • h30169
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2001
      Hi,<br>fanclubmember heiner was massive ill for
      many month. now i feel a little bit better and i will
      continue with uploading LBpics from my collection.<br>OK;
      today i�ve post 2 stills from the 1927 movie "City gone
      wild".<br>Please help: Is the women on the stills our Louise
      Brooks? I�m not sure??<br>I have add. the pics to the