friendship

  • arizona1993
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2001
      If there is anyone out there that would like to
      exchange email about this club's subject matter and
      related please email me. I am not looking for a romance
      cause I have a spouse. I am dying to corrospond with a
      human that is interested in the 20's culture like
      Louise Brooks, Clara Bow, Theda Bara, Charlie Chaplin,
      Buster Keaton, and even some of the stars and culture
      into the 30's. I am hoping for some real cultural mind
      meeting here and to share stories and ideas.
      email:arizona1993@... thanks