Re: Prix de Beaute

  • carolina28150
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2001
      Prix de beaute can be obtained thru kino video
      and I think unknown video and also there is info on
      all available Brooks videos and dvd's on
      www.pandorasbox.com. Also, there is a dvd that is a double feature. It
      contains The show off from Brooks and the other one is
      starring Clara Bow. Both are very good. I think I got that
      one from amazon. Ebay has movies of her from time to
      time as well as buy now categories. good luck, let me
      know what u find.