Prix de Beaute

  • arizona1993
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2001
      I finished watching Prix de Beaute. This makes
      several times that I have seen this one and several
      others. I only wish that today's Hollywood produce films
      like this today with a simple storyline with only 1 or
      2 subplots at the most and have a narrow focus like
      the old films with Louise Brooks, Clara Bow, Charlie
      Chaplin, Theda Bara to mention a few. I love these old
      movies so much. All I can say is long live Ted Turner
      and whoever owns AMC the few video companies that
      carry these products. thanks for allowing me to ramble
      on, Perry