My new album

  • arizona1993
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2001
      I added a album named Perry's Louise favorites. I
      added my new fav. I hope all enjoys it. I just found it
      and it is my new fav. This girl is staring a hole in
      someone and I am assuming she was not in a good mood that
      day but I love love love the eye contact. I just hope
      that she was not in too much distress that day but it
      sure does look like it. thanks , Perry