What IF

  • carolina28150
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2001
      When daydreaming and thinking of Louise, does
      anyone other than myself ever imaging which roles in
      today's motion pictures she would have been good in? I
      can think of several great roles for example James
      Bond films and for some reason she would have made a
      great visual as a rock guitarist as well. What is your
      imagination with thiss?