Just wondering...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2001
      if anybody's every been to see the old Brooks
      residence in Wichita Kansas at 624 North Topeka. I wonder
      if it's still standing or did it get turned into a
      mini-mart or something...<br><br>I think that Hollywood
      Mysteries and Scandals showed the studio in Wichita where
      she ran her ill-fated dance school.<br><br>It'd be
      neat to hear from any of the Brookses at any rate...