Re: lulualike search??????

  • dita_berlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2001
      I'm going to have to force my friend Stacey
      ("flapperesque" on this board) to post some pictures. She isn't
      the spitting image of Louise (I don't think that that
      can ever exist - some may resemble Louise but no one
      will ever be able to capture her essence), but she
      definitely has a 20's thing going on - bobbed hair and all.
      She used to have black hair -quite Louise-ish- but
      now it's lighter. Of course, she is going to hate me
      for even suggesting she post pictures. Sorry,
      Stace!!<br><br>-Dita