Louise Brooks Bios and Films

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2001
      I know of only three specific Lulu bios other
      than from her book which is - in fact a collection of
      articles she'd written for separate
      technically the only full Brooksie biogaraphy<br>2 Louise
      Portrait d'une anti star - Roland Jacard<br>French,
      available in English by New York Zoetrope<br>The only
      totally Louise Brooks tribute book published while she
      was still alive.<br>3 Show People - Kenneth
      Tynan<br>Tynan's New Yorker profile of Louise is included in this
      compilation book.<br><br>The following Louise Brooks films
      are available on film as far as I can
      Leave 'em - Grapevine Video<br>Beggars of Life -
      Grapevine Video<br>Pandora's Box - Video Dimensions -
      Grapevine Video <br>Diary of A Lost Girl - Grapevine
      Video<br>Overland Stage Raiders (may still be in print)