Re: two more photos

    Message 1 of 70 , Nov 4, 2000
      By the way if you're worried about filling up the
      files section you can always post the pictures as links
      to another site. You acess them just as if they were
      posted at Yahoo but there's no limit to how many you can
      post. (just don't delete that particular website or the
      picture gets lost here as well).Also link to your own
      page, not to one you don't own or control.<br>Just
      choose the option "link to a spot on the web" when
      uploading pictures. Fill in the URL to said picture and
      enter.
      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 14, 2000
        I've had a little fun with some of the captions. Hope you don't mind too much. ;o) <br>�