Re: Yay! 70 members!

  • savesuave
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2001
      I can hear Maurice Chevalier singing "every
      little breeze seems to whisper Louise" <br> What an
      honor to be offered your videotape, I am drooling over
      it already just imagining what treasures it will
      reveal <br> Please let me know if there are any costs to
      cover and send the tape to <br> John Sauve - staff<br>
      Omega Institute<br> 150 Lake Dr<br> Rhinebeck, NY
      12572<br> my friend Lucienne will be happy to learn of this
      as she is a Louise look alike and interestingly in
      the film Prix de Beaute Louise played a character
      named Lucienne age 23 which is my friends age as well,
      she is also a Scorpio like Louise was, and before I
      even knew who Louise Brooks was Lucienne came to a
      dinner party honoring the end of the Omega season
      dressed as a flapper<br> this is terrific, a thousand and
      one blessings to you and yours