Yay! 70 members!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      Welcome Flapper Fetale! In honor of your being
      the 70th member I'd like to offer you a copy of my
      Louise Brooks documentary. (I'd produced it for a video
      production class and the few copies out there have been well
      received) You're quite the Brook-alike....<br><br>I guess
      the New Coven has finally recovered from the
      accidental deletion of the "old" Coven...