Re: hello

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 2:06 AM
      1 Ouch! To have unknowingly lived so close to a
      goddess like our wild Miss Brooks. Oh well, Margaret
      Sullivan (Tarzan's Jane to you) used to live down the road
      from us and shopped often in the neighbourhood.<br>
      out there. I have five of 'em in my collection.
      Indeed I bought my first Louise Brooks film back in 1988
      before our family even got a VCR (had to go to the
      library to be able to view it on one of their machines)
      It was for a long while the only movie I'd ever
      personally bought and paid for.<br><br>3 Of course while
      checking out some of Brooksie's finest you might want to
      have a squint at "Something Wild" the Melenie Griffith
      Jeff Danials epic where Melenie Griffith does a modern
      day Lulu impression for half the movie. (the good
      half no doubt)