Re: Documentary

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2001
      I wouldn't buy anything from Amazon though. Not
      after the bad experience a frien of mine had. By the
      time they deigned to get around to processing his
      order of some import CD's they had gone out of print.
      Customer support there is apparently a joke and he's still
      waiting for stuff. By any chance is that video available
      in a "bricks and morter" store?