Re: New file uploaded to thenewcovenoflouisebrooks

  • KDO
    Message 1 of 92 , Jun 11, 2013
      Very Nice.
      I don't believe I've ever seen that photo before.

      KD
    • thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 92 of 92 , Dec 23, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thenewcovenoflouisebrooks
        group.

        File : /lulu_and_lenin.jpg
        Uploaded by : das_imperator <dasimperator@...>
        Description : Who knew Vladimir Lenin was a Louise Brooks fan? Canary Murder Case poster.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        das_imperator <dasimperator@...>