Re: New file uploaded to thenewcovenoflouisebrooks

  • KDO
    Message 1 of 87 , Jun 11, 2013
      Very Nice.
      I don't believe I've ever seen that photo before.

      KD
    • thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 87 of 87 , Aug 13, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thenewcovenoflouisebrooks
        group.

        File : /Brooks_apartment.jpg
        Uploaded by : das_imperator <dasimperator@...>
        Description : Louise Brooks's apartment building - 7 North Goodman Street - Rochester, New York

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        das_imperator <dasimperator@...>