Louise Brooks ~ (Faux) Movie Poster

  • KDO
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2012
      http://imageshack.us/a/img145/884/zzdeathmovieposterflat2.jpg
      <http://imageshack.us/a/img145/884/zzdeathmovieposterflat2.jpg>

      Info:

      Louise Brooks in DEATH by Reverend Dave Johnson

      "Took some reference of Louise Brooks with me to Drink and Draw last
      night. After drawing her with a skull in her hand for absolutely no
      reason (I blame the alcohol I was drinking), it occurred to me that I
      have an opportunity to do something fun. So I thought it would be funny
      to do a poster for a long lost Fritz Lang movie that of course never
      happened."

      - Reverend Dave Johnson

    • RICHARD MATTHEW
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2012