Did anyone catch Louise's appearance...

  • das_imperator
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2012
      ...the TCM broadcast of "God's Gift to Women" last Monday?

      http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/76555/God-s-Gift-To-Women/

      It was on at 6 in the morning and it was only luck that I tuned in in time to catch Brooksie as 'Florine'. Whoever said she doesn't have a voice was a lying rat-weasel.
    • RICHARD MATTHEW
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2012
        Eee, no! And I've never seen it!

        On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 1:46 PM, das_imperator <dasimperator@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > ...the TCM broadcast of "God's Gift to Women" last Monday?
        >
        > http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/76555/God-s-Gift-To-Women/
        >
        > It was on at 6 in the morning and it was only luck that I tuned in in time
        > to catch Brooksie as 'Florine'. Whoever said she doesn't have a voice was a
        > lying rat-weasel.

      • KDO
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2012
          With luck like that you should play the lottery!

          KD