Re: Documentary

  • ms_lisa_fremont
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2001
      I saw it, it was REALLY good! I love when they
      showed the clips of the interview in 1976, she was a
      very arrogant woman, but if I had those looks when I
      was young I'd be arrogant too!<br><br>I like when
      they quoted her: "I make love to pass time between
      films....." or something like that, that line was