Re: Louise Stuff @ VeeHD

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2012
      Is VeeHD anything like Facebook or Yahoo?

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KDO" <gman777888999@...> wrote:

      > Louise Stuff @ VeeHD
      > http://veehd.com/search?q=louise+brooks
      > <http://veehd.com/search?q=louise+brooks> ( Home: http://veehd.com
      > <http://veehd.com> )
      > Pandora's Box - CRITERION SPECIAL EDITION divx
      > Looking For Lulu (1998) Doumentary divx
      > Diary of a Lost Girl - Restored (Restored by the "Murnau" Foundation)
      > divx
      > Prix de beauté (aka Miss Europe) - No Subtitles
      > -Ultimate-French-Collection- divx
      > Arena: Louise Brooks (1986) - A superb British television documentary
      > featuring interviews with Brooks in which she talks of her days in Paris
      > and Berlin and her experiences in Hollywood. This 55-minute documentary,
      > which aired shortly after Brooks' death, is credited to Richard
      > Leacock as director. It includes extracts from Brooks' films. Arena:
      > Louise Brooks (1986) is very rarely shown and is not otherwise available
      > on video or DVD. In fact, most fans of the actress don't even know
      > it exists.
      > Re VeeHD:According to a friend: (After you register - it's a free
      > site)"... when you want to watch a movie always press download and save
      > it your PC ... never pressthe play button or else you will get a load of
      > rubbish on your computer."
      >
      > KD

    • KDO
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2012
        Re: Is VeeHD anything like Facebook or Yahoo?

        No, it's a site where people upload videos.Mostly commercial movies and
        TV shows.All of which are (of course) copyrighted material -so I don't
        know how long it'll be before it's shut down.But it is located in
        Romania, so it may have a long life.(Time will tell.)
        KD