Louise Stuff @ VeeHD

  • KDO
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2012
      Louise Stuff @ VeeHD
      http://veehd.com/search?q=louise+brooks
      <http://veehd.com/search?q=louise+brooks> ( Home: http://veehd.com
      <http://veehd.com> )
      Pandora's Box - CRITERION SPECIAL EDITION divx
      Looking For Lulu (1998) Doumentary divx
      Diary of a Lost Girl - Restored (Restored by the "Murnau" Foundation)
      divx
      Prix de beauté (aka Miss Europe) - No Subtitles
      -Ultimate-French-Collection- divx
      Arena: Louise Brooks (1986) - A superb British television documentary
      featuring interviews with Brooks in which she talks of her days in Paris
      and Berlin and her experiences in Hollywood. This 55-minute documentary,
      which aired shortly after Brooks' death, is credited to Richard
      Leacock as director. It includes extracts from Brooks' films. Arena:
      Louise Brooks (1986) is very rarely shown and is not otherwise available
      on video or DVD. In fact, most fans of the actress don't even know
      it exists.
      Re VeeHD:According to a friend: (After you register - it's a free
      site)"... when you want to watch a movie always press download and save
      it your PC ... never pressthe play button or else you will get a load of
      rubbish on your computer."

      KD

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2012
        Is VeeHD anything like Facebook or Yahoo?

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KDO" <gman777888999@...> wrote:

        > Louise Stuff @ VeeHD
        > http://veehd.com/search?q=louise+brooks
        > <http://veehd.com/search?q=louise+brooks> ( Home: http://veehd.com
        > <http://veehd.com> )
        > Pandora's Box - CRITERION SPECIAL EDITION divx
        > Looking For Lulu (1998) Doumentary divx
        > Diary of a Lost Girl - Restored (Restored by the "Murnau" Foundation)
        > divx
        > Prix de beauté (aka Miss Europe) - No Subtitles
        > -Ultimate-French-Collection- divx
        > Arena: Louise Brooks (1986) - A superb British television documentary
        > featuring interviews with Brooks in which she talks of her days in Paris
        > and Berlin and her experiences in Hollywood. This 55-minute documentary,
        > which aired shortly after Brooks' death, is credited to Richard
        > Leacock as director. It includes extracts from Brooks' films. Arena:
        > Louise Brooks (1986) is very rarely shown and is not otherwise available
        > on video or DVD. In fact, most fans of the actress don't even know
        > it exists.
        > Re VeeHD:According to a friend: (After you register - it's a free
        > site)"... when you want to watch a movie always press download and save
        > it your PC ... never pressthe play button or else you will get a load of
        > rubbish on your computer."
        >
        > KD

      • KDO
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2012
          Re: Is VeeHD anything like Facebook or Yahoo?

          No, it's a site where people upload videos.Mostly commercial movies and
          TV shows.All of which are (of course) copyrighted material -so I don't
          know how long it'll be before it's shut down.But it is located in
          Romania, so it may have a long life.(Time will tell.)
          KD