Re: TCM is showing Pandora's Box

  • RICHARD MATTHEW
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2011
      Thanks. Got it on DVD, of course, but I like to hear the commentary!

      Richard

    • Doug Berger
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2011
        I forgot to ask... does anyone know if "The Blue Angel" will be the
        German version. Some reason I like that one better than the English version.

        --
        Doug

        http://www.dougberger.net
        http://www.secularleft.us
        Twitter & Facebook username: cadfile
        Google+ http://gplus.to/cadfile

        Jack: Lemon, I'm impressed. You're beginning to think like a businessman.
        Liz: A businesswoman.
        Jack: I don't think that's a word.