TCM is showing Pandora's Box

  • das_imperator
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
      TCM is showing Pandora's Box 6 AM on Louise Brooks' Birthday this November 14th. At 8 PM they're running Marlene Dietrich's The Blue Angel.
    • Doug Berger
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
        Cool beans thanks for the heads up

        --
        Doug

        http://www.dougberger.net
        http://www.secularleft.us
        Twitter & Facebook username: cadfile
        Google+ http://gplus.to/cadfile

        Tripper: This is the year that Fink beats the stomach
      • RICHARD MATTHEW
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2011
          Thanks. Got it on DVD, of course, but I like to hear the commentary!

          Richard

        • Doug Berger
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2011
            I forgot to ask... does anyone know if "The Blue Angel" will be the
            German version. Some reason I like that one better than the English version.

            --
            Doug

            http://www.dougberger.net
            http://www.secularleft.us
            Twitter & Facebook username: cadfile
            Google+ http://gplus.to/cadfile

            Jack: Lemon, I'm impressed. You're beginning to think like a businessman.
            Liz: A businesswoman.
            Jack: I don't think that's a word.